Monday, October 30, 2006

Hawaii.

Lahina, Maui, Hawaii

I went to Maui, Hawaii the summer before my sophmore year. I was a bit precarious when I heard we were going and if you've ever seen Blue Crush or Johnny Tsunami or some other Hawaii based movie, you'd know why.

Also I deleted a lot of the photos I took because I thought I had to many but now I wish I hadn't. There aren't a lot of photos anymore so yeah, work with me here.

One last note, I went to Hawaii the day after Warped Tour which is why my face is neon red. I got the worse sunburn of my life. Not fun. At all.

Gross. Look how shiny and red my face is. Even my eyelids are burnt. Well this is me and PB on the plane.



It was extremely humid when we got off. And as I'm sure all of you guys know, I have some psycho respritory thing going on and I thought I was gonna suffocate or something.

PB's friend who conviently drives a taxi, picked us up from the airport and we headed for her house. I got to hang out with her daughters Jing and An who (whom?) I hadn't seen ages.

I took this on my first day there. It looks like one of those computer backgrounds those pop ups keep nagging you to download doesn't it?




The next day we went to some hotel.

Honestly, I have no idea what we did on what day. I can't remember. I'm just judging on the different states of my sunburn to determin what the day was.




The day after that we went to this mountin. I can't remember what it was. I think it was the highest peak or something.



We also caught a movie. It was werid. I kept thinking we were going to be late and all the seats would be taken but Jing kept saying they would be plently of empty seats. Sure enough, when we got there, it was 98% empty despite the fact the movie was about to start in about a minute. It also smelled like cat urine. I guess the people there aren't as big on movies as we are. We saw Dark Water but I couldn't finish because we went on a submarine ride. Sadly this is the only photo I have from it. We were on the boat to get to the submarine. I had photos of us in the sub but I deleted them. You can probably tell what I was really trying to take a photo of.


On our last day there we went to a Luau/Buffet. We sat next to a table full of people from Italy. They were there for a wedding. I think they got really drunk unless Italians are really loud in general.


We also went to Outback Steakhouse. I'm sure PB would kill me if she found this photo posted on the internet. She hates bad photos of her.


Sometime between that I went snorkeling. I went under the water once and I was done. I didn't like knowing I could accidently squish a fish (it rhymes!) at any moment. The water in Hawaii is 50x more saltier than the water in California. It burned.

We also played miniture indoor golf with blacklights. It was fun. It was really dark inside with all these glowing things. PB has some photos of that on her computer. Perhaps I'll upload them onto here one day. Oh wait, I have a couple photos but not of us. I'll post one.


Random photos me and Jing took in the car. Notice how my face is all different colors.




And me and An.




43 states left to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope i get to go see some of the palces you did...i didn't read this yet but yea..lol. your lucky you always go with someone about your age..lol i get to go with fam, lol i have to meet ppl..and in hawaii its going to be harder cuz were going to do like our own stuff. so yea... well ttyl..

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, sorry, you're not ugly in this blog, i don't care what you say. I mean at most, you're less cute, but like 98% of the original, astonishing you.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home